The "Symphony in Blue" vest is blue, silver and black brocade on one side, and solid black satin on the other. The blue side features a black satin shawl collar, black satin pocket welts and 4 black satin covered buttons
The vest reverses to a completely different look. The reverse side is solid black without a collar. Both sides of the vest have two deep pockets and an upper pen pocket.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and Paypal.
We only accept purchase orders from qualified educational and governmental agencies in the U.S. with a minimum order of $100.
If your institution qualifies to submit Purchase Orders, simply add items to your cart and select the "Purchase Order" option on the payment screen.
Once your order has been placed, email a copy of your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your order will NOT be shipped until your SIGNED purchase order has been received. Orders will wait in our Pending Orders Queue until a signed purchase order has been received. You may receive a notice or your order may be canceled if, after 30 days, no signed purchase order has been received.
Tuxedo Closeouts accepts orders on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Applepay and PayPal.
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as your order is submitted.
- We require that you provide an email address with your order so we can send you a confirmation email.
We offer free shipping to any order shipped within the US that totals over $200. Otherwise, shipping rates are determined during checkout based upon total weight of the order.
- Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours from the time the order is placed. We ship a limited number of orders on Saturday, so orders placed from Friday to Sunday may be shipped on Monday.
- We make every effort to ship Priority and Express orders the same business day.
- Orders are usually shipped from our distribution center in Florida, but may be shipped in full or part from our store in NYC or our Amazon warehouse.
- Most orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or UPS ground.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs charges and taxes.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you are not completely satisfied, you may return items for an exchange or refund within 30 days.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Merchandise must be returned in original condition, unworn, with all original tags.
- Return shipping charges are paid by you (the buyer), unless you are returning merchandise that was received damaged.
- Repackage the items similar to how they were received and send them to the following address:
8374 Market St #493
Bradenton, FL 34202
- Please remember to include your receipt or a paper with your name and address so we know who to refund. If you would like to exchange your item, include a note with a description of what you would like in exchange.
- We generally refund merchandise within 2-3 business days of receiving it.
NOTE: If you are returning damaged merchandise, please send an email to: email@example.com with a photo of the damaged item(s) for special return and refund instructions.
All photos, descriptions and content written or described on this site are for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to describe them and depict them accurately, but they may vary slightly from the products shipped.