Shipping & Returns Policies
Tuxedo Closeouts accepts orders on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Applepay and PayPal.
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as your order is submitted.
- We require that you provide an email address with your order so we can send you a confirmation email.
We offer free shipping to any order shipped within the US that totals over $200. Otherwise, shipping rates are determined during checkout based upon total weight of the order.
- Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours from the time the order is placed. We ship a limited number of orders on Saturday, so orders placed from Friday to Sunday may be shipped on Monday.
- We make every effort to ship Priority and Express orders the same business day.
- Orders are usually shipped from our distribution center in Florida, but may be shipped in full or part from our store in NYC or our Amazon warehouse.
- Most orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or UPS ground.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs charges and taxes.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you are not completely satisfied, you may return items for an exchange or merchandise refund within 30 days.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Merchandise must be returned in original condition, unworn, with all original tags.
- Returns are accepted with our authorization only. To get an authorization number and return address, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt of goods with the following information:
Reason for Return.
- All packages returned without a return authorization number will be declined and shipped back to the sender.
- Return shipping charges are paid by the buyer, unless you are returning merchandise that was received damaged. If you are returning damaged merchandise, please attach a photo of the damage with your email.
NOTE: All photos, descriptions and content written or described on this site are for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to describe them and depict them accurately, but they may vary slightly from the products shipped.