The Pisa necklace features a petite Amethyst gemstone which hangs from a fine Rose Gold chain. Finishing details include a lobster clasp, and size adjuster for ease of wear.
Amethyst is the birthstone for February and is known as the “Stone of Spirit,” mirroring the color of the crown chakra - our doorway to the Divine. Amethyst is said to calm, protect, and cleanse the spirit.
This necklace makes an ideal gift for a birthday, Valentines Day or for bridesmaids favors.
Material: 925 sterling silver, dipped in 22ct rosegold
Stone: Amethyst Hydro (Stone size 0.7cm x 0.5cm)
Dimensions: Length 40 – 45cm with size adjuster.
Packaging: This item is presented in a Latelita London signature packaging
Care: Wipe gently with a damp cloth that is soft and clean. Do not soak in water. Avoid contact with soaps, detergents, perfume or hair spray.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, and Paypal.
We only accept purchase orders from qualified educational and governmental agencies in the U.S. with a minimum order of $100.
If your institution qualifies to submit Purchase Orders, simply add items to your cart and select the "Purchase Order" option on the payment screen.
Once your order has been placed, email a copy of your purchase order to email@example.com
Your order will NOT be shipped until your SIGNED purchase order has been received. Orders will wait in our Pending Orders Queue until a signed purchase order has been received. You may receive a notice or your order may be canceled if, after 30 days, no signed purchase order has been received.
Tuxedo Closeouts accepts orders on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Applepay and PayPal.
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as your order is submitted.
- We require that you provide an email address with your order so we can send you a confirmation email.
We offer free shipping to any order shipped within the US that totals over $200. Otherwise, shipping rates are determined during checkout based upon total weight of the order.
- Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours from the time the order is placed. We ship a limited number of orders on Saturday, so orders placed from Friday to Sunday may be shipped on Monday.
- We make every effort to ship Priority and Express orders the same business day.
- Orders are usually shipped from our distribution center in Florida, but may be shipped in full or part from our store in NYC or our Amazon warehouse.
- Most orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or UPS ground.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs charges and taxes.
Returns & Exchanges
- If you are not completely satisfied, you may return items for an exchange or merchandise refund within 30 days.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Merchandise must be returned in original condition, unworn, with all original tags.
- Returns are accepted with our authorization only. To get an authorization number and return address, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt of goods with the following information:
Reason for Return.
- All packages returned without a return authorization number will be declined and shipped back to the sender.
- Return shipping charges are paid by the buyer, unless you are returning merchandise that was received damaged. If you are returning damaged merchandise, please attach a photo of the damage with your email.
NOTE: All photos, descriptions and content written or described on this site are for informational purposes only. Every effort is made to describe them and depict them accurately, but they may vary slightly from the products shipped.