Australian Bush Tomato Aboriginal Design Silk Tie
100% Silk Tie with Authentic Australian Aboriginal Design Yuendumu Bush Tomato by Audrey Napanangka
About the Artist: Audrey was born in 1950 in Yuendumu, a settlement about 370km away from Alice Springs, NT. She grew up in Yeundumu and went through local primary school. Audrey learnt painting from Netta Williams (Napanangka) and by watching tribal elder’s body painting. Both of her parents were good artists. Audrey started painting on canvas in 1986. She exhibited her works in Rome, Venice and other European cities. Some of Audrey’s dreaming are bush tucker (food), witchety grubs, Bush Sultana and Bush tomato.
- 100% Silk Tie inspired from Authentic Aboriginal Art
- Dimension: 3.75" (at widest point) x 58.25" (length)
- These high quality ties are designed in Australia
- Manufactured in Korea
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Item is sent in a beautiful gift box
- Stylish Aboriginal Design
NOTE: Please allow 10 days for shipping.